This makes the perfect weeknight dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes! There’s no veggies to chop which I love! The only prep is marinating the chicken the morning of or night before.
This would also be delicious with other added veggies like roasted green beans or zucchini, I just didn’t have any! This works really well as leftovers or meal prep too!
One Pan Balsamic Tomato Chicken
What you need
1-1 1/2 pound chicken breast, sliced thin
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp liquid aminos
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
1/4 tsp chili flakes
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
4 cups cherry tomatoes
Feta (as much as desired, I did about 1/3 cup)
Balsamic glaze (I buy pre-made from @aldiusa)
Chopped parsley, if desired for garnish
What you do:
1. Combine all ingredients listed from chicken to salt together in a bowl or ziploc bag. Allow to marinade at least 1 hour, but I recommend 12-24 hours.
2. Add a small amount of oil or spray oil to large pan and heat to medium high heat.
3. Add chicken breasts to pan, but leave remaining marinade in bag/bowl. Add tomatoes to marinade while chicken cooks.
4. Cook chicken about 6 minutes on each side or until heated to 165 degrees. Remove from pan.
5. Pour tomatoes with marinade to hot pan. Cook until tomatoes burst and sauce is bubbling, about 8-10 minutes.
6. Add chicken back to pan and heat for 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and top with basaltic glaze, feta, and parsley.
8. Serve over quinoa or desired whole grain! I used a 90 second quinoa and brown rice blend.