Surf and Turf Oven “Kebabs”
What you’ll need:
2 large zucchini, cut in coins and halved
3 bell peppers, cut in 1.5-2 inch chunks
1 red onion, cut in 1.5 inch wedges
12 oz sirloin steak, cut in 1.5 inch chunks
12 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 1/2 Tbsp steak seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp dried minced onion
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
3 Tbsp olive oil
What you’ll do:
1. Chop all veggies and steak. Place in a large bowl with shrimp.
2. Whisk together the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl and pour over veggies, steak, and shrimp.
3. Let marinade for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Place onto baking sheet* and cook for 10-15 minutes then stir. You can place them on kebab sticks at this point if you want!
6. Turn oven to broil and place back in oven for about 5 minutes or until slightly charred.
7. Serve and enjoy!
*I recommend putting the shrimp and steak on a separate pan and keeping an eye on how quickly they cook. This time the shrimp was smaller than normal, so they cooked quicker than the veggies did, but that hasn’t always been the case when I make this. I had to remove them at about 10 minutes to prevent overcooking.